I have been using anavar for the last two months and have gotten amazing results so far. I am a 20 year old female and although i was already very lean before beggining my cycle my goal was to add on 10 more pounds of muscle. I was a little skeptical of it since its a steroid and all and being a girl i was worried about side effects. I can happily say that i have reached my goal with the only side effect being a few pimpes but that is to be expected when putting extra testosterone into your body. For anyone on there either looking to add some lean muscle mass or even shred up a bit for the summer take anavar! its amazing
* Testosterone-Propionate is optimal but Testosterone-Cypionate or Testosterone-Enanthate can be used if the Propionate is a problem for you.
* Trenbolone-Acetate will really set this cycle off more so than any steroid in the stack. If you respond poorly to the hormone you might replace it with Masteron-Propionate at a dosing of 300mg per week; three injections of 100mg each.
* While Equipoise on its own is not a great mass builder, coupled with Testosterone-Propionate and the initial Dianabol use you will produce some very solid gains and see your strength increase very nicely. Further, EQ will promote a more conditioned look while you’re still growing.
* Arimidex may not be needed for some but most will be best served with this low dose. If aromatase related side-effects become a problem you will need to increase the dose to 1mg/eod and in most all men this will eliminate the problems.
* How much weight can you gain from this cycle? That’s a hard question to answer; it will greatly depend on how high your calorie intake is. If you are eating a maintenance level diet you may be able to put on 7-10lbs of tissue, this is excluding any water weight that might come with the Dianabol but any water weight will dissipate shortly after it’s discontinued. Further, the Arimidex will greatly help control this issue. Moreover, the higher your carb intake is above necessity the more water you’ll probably hold.
Carbide Tool Services, Inc. now offers all customers free customized Cost Savings Reports illustrating the savings produced by our indexable tool repair programs. These exclusive reports are simple to read and interpret. They compare the cost of repairing an indexable tooling versus new replacement cost. Standard procedure is to send out the reports at the end of each quarter. It is our goal to provide documentation that illustrates the cost saving value we add in a format that is flexible to meet the needs of our customers. Please contact us today to get more information and to set up an indexable cutting tool repair program.