Stanozolol is much milder than this androgen in nature.
Stanozolol is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone, although its activity is much milder than this androgen in nature. It is technically classified as an anabolic steroid, shown to exhibit a slightly greater tendency for muscle growth than androgenic activity in early studies. While dihydrotestosterone really only provides androgenic side effects when administered, stanozolol instead provides quality muscle growth.
Admittedly the anabolic properties of this substance are still mild in comparison to many stronger compounds, but it is still a reliable builder. Its efficacy as an anabolic could even be comparable to Dianabol, however Winstrol / Stanozolol does not carry with it the same tendency for water retention. Stanozolol also contains the same c17 methylation we see with Dianabol, an alteration used so that oral administration is possible. To spite this design however, there are many injectable versions of this steroid produced.
1. Add bacteriostatic water to a sterile 20ml vial.
2. Add Winstrol – stanozolol, BA, ps80, and 2ml PEG400 to a beaker. Heat until clear (note – Winstrol – stanozolol has a very high melting point so if it smokes a bit its OK)
3. Let Winstrol – stanozolol cool a bit
4. Draw up solution in a 5cc syringe. Attach a .45 syringe filter to the 5cc syringe and filter into the Bac water in the vial. Do this quickly so the Winstrol – stanozolol doesn’t have time to cool in the water. The Winstrol – stanozolol will titrate out of the solution.
5. Swirl gently until mixed and then shake the out of it.
6. Purge filter with other 2ml of PEG400.
3)6ml BB (30%)
1ml BA (5%)
2ml Guaiacol (10%)
1ml PS80 (5%)
2g TNE or 1g Winstrol – stanozolol powder
9ml distilled water
Obviously this is quite a difficult issue, doping in general. I don’t think it can ever be eliminated or even significantly reduced. That being said, I still think we should try. In my opinion, we should continue to fight for that very unrealistic dream of “natural athletes”. I’d love to see what humans are really capable of, even though many would rather go back to an era of Blagoevs, Zlatevs, Suleymanoglus etc. And as for today, we should at least not give preferential treatments to anyone. Every time I hear a British/American low tier lifter whine about the “mighty, roided Russians” or shit like that my stomach turns. Like they’re fuckin clean. And people hate on the exceptional Russian lifters calin them out, while praising Xiaojun and Ilya, who are obiously doped af. It ain’t right.