There is some good advice here and a lot of hot air.
1. Masturbation has nothing to do with reduced anything. An ejaculation is an ejaculation.
2. Watching porn has no effect on reduced testosterone. If you are addicted to porn, that's something else and there are groups to help you (Sex Addicts Anonymous; no joke)
3. Working out with weights helps a lot.
4. Long distance running can lower your testosterone if you do too much of it. So just keep an eye on your distances.
5. Zinc and Omega-3 fatty acids plus Vitamins D and C helps a lot.
6. Start massaging your penis daily. JELQUING. Get the flow of blood going into it DAILY. Like milking a cow, gently pull the blood into the blood filling chambers. If you keep this up, you will also notice harder, stronger erections.
7. Talk to hot girls. Even if you don't ask them out. Talking to them gets your testosterone production going. Plus, you'll get in the habit and it will become easier.
8. Jerk off at night before bed if you don't have a girlfriend. If you have one, screw her EVERY NIGHT. Do whatever you can to get it going.
9. If you take a supplement, don't take more than 50 mgs or you could experience side effects. And don't keep it up for more than three months.
10. Wear boxers, not briefs.
Hi Daweo! If you do little research, you’ll notice that conversion kits are rare and expensive. They DO pop up for sale from time to time, though at the usual price tag of a approx. 500USD, 10mm AUTO and 357/45 GWM cost considerably more, let alone 9mm Win Mag(these are super rare). The gun is originally designed around the 45 Win Mag, actually by request from ammo company Winchester-Olin, who at some time early eighties had 1 million 45 Win Mag cartridges in their inventory and there were no other guns except few odd Wildey pistols(which had very limited production numbers) chambered for the cartridge. There are semiauto handguns chambered for “lesser” magnum cartridges on the market, ie. Coonan 357 or Desert Eagle 357, 10mm Auto is also widely available in different formats. For non-handloaders, those are if not better, certainly more economical choices if you plan to shoot your gun regurarly.
“Steroid abuse changes the body’s cholesterol profile and puts the user at increased risk of heart disease and heart attack. In the case of Rich Piana, he could have had a general weakness of the heart muscle due to his longterm steroid abuse or it could have been a sudden death type of arrhythmia, meaning the heart just stops suddenly,” Internist Dr. Irving Sobel, MD tells EXCLUSIVELY. Rich was getting his hair cut by Chanel when he suddenly collapsed at their Florida home and was rushed to the hospital. Doctors placed him in a medically induced coma but sadly he didn’t make it.